ER2021#8

 Naoko

     This is a book that is originally in Japanese. The Japanese title is "Himitsu" and is written by Higashino Keigo. His books never disappoint me because I love mysteries. 

     I do not want to talk too much about the books content so I will write just the beginning. It starts with a happy family minding their own business. The couple have just one daughter and one day the mother and daughter decide to go to their parents place. Unfortunately, the two get into a accident leading to the mothers death. However, after the daughter's conscience comes back, it seems that the mother's(Naoko) conscience is in the daughter's body. 

    This is just the beginning of the story. I hope I didn't spoil too much but this book made me think about things. I wouldn't say it made me think about life but a lot of things. The ending surprised me the most, it is a book that you have to read until the end to know what was so good about it. I recommend this book either in English or Japanese, and I hope you enjoy it!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Valiant Little Tailor

book review

The Frog Prince