ER2021#9

Norwegian wood

     This also is a book originally in Japanese. I heard this was a very famous book and is interesting in a strange way. So, I looked into buying it and started reading it recently.
      This books main character doesn't quite have interest in the world around him. I don't want to spoil the book for the people who haven't read it. However, it starts with the main character in a plane and hears the song "Norwegian wood ". It seems like he doesn't like the song but it doesn't explain why. Then he starts talking about what sort of relationship he had with this woman. The stage of the story is in his memory and starts talking about his memory when he was young.
     I don't quite get where the story is going as I only read a little of the book but it is interesting for me at the moment. It is kind of depressing but interesting, it is difficult to explain. So if you have the time to read this book I recommend it. It is not so long and I have a feeling that it will be a good story. However, I read some comments about it and some say that if you yourself are depressed at the moment, maybe you should read it after your in a better state of mind.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Valiant Little Tailor

book review

The Frog Prince